Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Computer Freaks!!

Today we did pilates again. It was the last session for a while. Mum joined up for a month n I will join for the rest of the time I am here. We saw them doing a class called AfroDance and it looked like heaps of fun. We are going to do that on Saturday night!!

Then we played on our laptops. Mum introduced me to the Zoo Game on Facebook and now I am hooked. We spend a lot of time on our laptops playing games. Quite sad really. I'm in the different country on the other side of the world n I stay home during the day to play computer games. What's happening to me!! :) We are turning into computer freaks!!

We taught Raeefa some more English today. I didn't teach her gaamin, it didn't come up. She was quite unwell actually and didn't have much of a voice.

Tonight we went to one of Dad's favourite restaurants...The Noodle House. They really like him there cause he goes every week. The food is really good.

Tomorrow we will see Raeefa again and mums other Saudi friend Rehab. Mum teaches her English and she teaches mum Arabic.

No comments:

Post a Comment