Monday, June 21, 2010

Packed n Ready to Fly

I'm getting excited now!! :) I have my bags packed and I'm just sitting around waiting for my sister to pick me up so we can have lunch together...we are having Pizza Capers. YUM! Best pizzas ever!! Cam is coming to join us then Anya will drop me @ the aiport.

I have my laptop with me to keep me occupied on the plane etc and to do my assignment.
It got me thinking. Are the power plugs in Saudi the same as here? If not I'm sure there are adaptors. I hope so anyway otherwise I will have no laptop and no phone once the batteries run out.


Anyway, not much to report yet...obviously...because I haven't left but I probably won't have an opportunity to write any other time today so thought I would get in now. My aim is to write something every day.

I am very proud that I'm only taking one suitcase. I'm going for 3 weeks with ONE suitcase!!

Till later xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment