Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jet Lag Kicks In

So today I slept ALL day. I woke up around 9 feeling pretty groggy. I had a shower thinking that would make me feel better but it didn't. I had a bit of porridge for brekky then slept until 4pm.

When I got up I went sunbathing for a while, played a bit of squash with mum then we went out for dinner at this cool Chinese restaurant. It has booths throughout the whole restaurant that you sit in. Some for singles and some for families. Food was pretty good.
I tried their Saudi champagne (non alchoholic, they aren't allowed any alcohol in this part of the country) and it is just like the juice Elle makes. Apple juice with soda water, mint and apple. Was just missing the lime!


Tomorrow we will get out and about if I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment